Visit the world’s largest trade fair for the plastics and rubber industry from 16 to 23 October in Düsseldorf. Find out which innovations our partners Steinert and Hamos will exhibit:
Steinert Hall 9 Stand B23
Steinert has various systems for separating on the basis of sensors.
- The Steinert XSS T – or transmission separator – works on the basis of the detection of density differences between two materials.
- The Steinert KSS LXF combines XRF sensor separation with 3D detection.
Hamos Hall 10 Stand H20
- The Hamos EKS separator sorts plastics by type regardless of their colour. The machine is available in single and double versions with processing capacities up to 1,500 kg/h. This sorting technology is extremely suitable for fine granulate or grinding material.
- The Hamos KWS separator removes all metals from plastics. The machine is available in single and double versions with processing capacities up to 1,500 kg/h.
- The Hamos metal detectors protect your extruders by removing metals in pneumatic transport, under silos and at the inlet of the extruder.
Are you planning a visit to the fair?
Let us know and we will make sure that a Lybover RECYCLING contact person is available for you. Send your name and company details to email@example.com.
See you then!